Saturday 4 August 2012

Essie Nail Varnish in Cute As A Button

Now as a dedicated No. 17 nail varnish lover, £7.99 seems a bit steep for a little bottle of polish. However, when I saw the new Essie stand in Boots, I just couldn't resist! I've heard a lot of good things online about Essie and their colours always look amazing, so I decided to treat myself to a bottle of 'Cute As A Button'.



I absolutely love the colour of Cute As A Button, it's a sort of bright coral-pink, which is perfect for summer. 

The staying power of the Essie polish seems really good too. I am a nightmare when it comes to chipping/chewing my nails, but two days in and it's still intact. I'll be interested to see how much longer it stays perfect! 

Although I certainly can't afford to feed my nail varnish addiction with a regular Essie hit, I will definitely be treating myself to another one.

Sarah x

2 comments:

Make my day and leave me a comment!