Wednesday 18 July 2012

Looking Forward, Looking Back #6

Looking Forward


I am really excited about my upcoming move to Kingston! I'm studying for an MA at the university there and have managed to bag myself a place in a lovely little house with two other students, so it really feels like everything is coming together nicely. Quite a few difficult situations arose in the last few weeks of university and, although I am really sad to leave, it was definitely time for us all to move on. I am so looking forward to my MA and living in a new place. Also a lot of my friends are dotted around London, so it's nice to know that they are all within reachable distance.

Kingston-Upon-Thames, here I come!
(credit)
It's not every day you get to have a completely fresh start in a new area with new people, so I'm looking forward to getting stuck in here and having a great time!


Looking Back


As I said, quite a few less-than-ideal things happened towards the end of my time at university, but nonetheless I left confident that I made the right decision in going there. I made some amazing friends, had some pretty crazy times and somehow managed to leave with a degree as well! It's a pretty big 'looking back', but the past three years have been jam-packed with awesome times, which I can confidently say outweighed the less awesome times. University was definitely one of the most formative and enjoyably experiences of my life so far!

(credit)
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment!